At Nuzzle.co.za, we strive to establish the best possible delivery solutions for our customers and are always looking for ways to expand our reach while keeping costs as reasonable as we can.
1. Where & how we deliver
At this time, Nuzzle.co.za only delivers within the borders of South Africa. We have 2 options for delivery.
We currently deliver on a door-do-door basis to the below Main Centres:
- Cape Town
- Including Stellenbosch, Strand, and Somerset West
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
You are generally regarded as being in a Main Centre if you are within 50km of the above locations.
We deliver on a door-to-door basis to the following "Outlying" areas at a higher courier fee and up to a maximum order weight of 10kg
- Northern Cape
Speed Services: Counter-to-Counter
We are able to deliver packages of up to 1 kg to any post-office counter in South Africa. This service is a speedy and convenient alternative to door-to-door courier (especially for customers in outlying areas), and should see your parcel delivered to the counter within 1 day, with notification sent to you for pickup shortly thereafter.
With both options, we will send you a tracking number so that you can monitor the progress of your order.
2. Delivery Services and Costs
We use couriers to deliver your products to an address specified by you at checkout.
- The default fee for Door-to-Door delivery by Courier is R49 to any of the Main Centre regions listed above.
- Cape Town deliveries are currently charged at R25, and are free for purchases over R250
- Free Delivery to Main Centres is available for orders of over R500
- The Door-to-Door courier service is now also available for Mpumalanga, Limpopo, North West, and Northern Cape for R99.
- Heavier deliveries (of over 15kg's) that are under R500 in value are charged at R99
- Counter-to-Counter delivery by Speed Services is also available for a cost of R49.
- This service is also free on orders greater than R500, but is restricted to a maximum weight of 1 kg
Delivery costs and Free delivery allowances are subject to change, and are in most cases outside of the control of Nuzzle.co.za. We will do our utmost to provide you with the best delivery prices that we can.
3. Delivery Lead Times
- Standard lead time: In-stock items will be dispatched within 24 hours. Courier delivery will typically be completed within 2-3 working days following the dispatch of your order, but may be quicker.
- Out-of-stock items will typically require an additional 2-3 working days to be dispatched, depending on stock availability with suppliers
- Where a lead time for delivery is longer than the Standard lead time, we will contact you to confirm the delivery timeframe.
4. When does delivery occur
- Door-to-Door Delivery will occur on a weekday (Monday - Friday) between 08:00 and 17:00.
- Door-to-Door Weekend delivery or late-night delivery is not available at this time.
- If choosing Door-to-Door delivery, please ensure that someone is available to sign for your delivery. Where delivery has failed on the first occasion, a second attempt to deliver will occur. If delivery fails for the second time, you may be responsible for the costs incurred in subsequent attempts to deliver to the specified address.
- Counter-to-Counter deliveries can be picked up at your convenience at the nearest post office
5. Further Queries relating to delivery
If you have any further queries regarding delivery, please feel free to contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.